watercolor for cardmakers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

All About Boys....






My Craft Spot Challenge 42 is encouraging us this week to make a card for a boy!!!  I too have a harder time making cards for guys and boys, you know masculine cards.  As usual Kimberly's challenge encourage me to focus on a boy card!!!  I used My imagine with this card to do alot of the work but the background paper is from an older 8x8 paper pad Put out by Cinnamon Joe studio. A pack of paper that I picked up at our Ollies store here in Johnsotwn.  I chose some papers and colors from the Enjoy the Seasonscartridge for the imagine and the cuts were from Boys will Be Boys.  The think I did learn was how to put a text box in and use the fonts from the cartridge to put my sentiment on the card.  I used the craft room to place the fonts where I wanted them on my card front.  Made this so much easier and a clean font to boot!!!
Some inking and doodling and popdotting and twine and buttons to emblelish my cuts.  I loved the colors on this one and the imagine were a big help in making this card.  I encourage other to go to My Craft Spot and check out the wonderful projects that other are submitting as well to catch a glimpse  of Kimberly's wonderful talent and products

3 comments:

An'Jenic G. said...

I love your card. You picked really great colors. Love it!

SusanBluerobot said...

fantastic bluerobot card

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Super cute card!! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly