watercolor for cardmakers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Is anybody smashing????

Ok for new years this year i decided to make a smash book of my own!!!!  Is anybody else smashing????  I thought this was a cool idea for somebody like me that is never organized to put some thoughts try some new techniques and see what I come up with.  The cool thing about this is that you dont have to go in order.  Just down my alley.   This is the first page i made in my hand made journal that i made using some of the many paper pads I have!!!!  This page i did my own background page and a little something i downloaded via pininterest!!!!!  Lots of words of wisdom on that site!!!!!   I hope to keep this handy and try to work on it as often as possible.  Lets see how long it takes me, anyone want to guess how long it will take me to fill up????

I would love to hear from anyone else who is smashing.....  you never know i might just add some more on to this page at a later time........ no right no wrong!!!!

Sandi (daveshunny)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been thinking of Smashing too. I am always writing down ideas in spiral notebooks or scraps of paper. Then I forget where I wrote it down. LOL If I had a Smash book, at least I would know where to find it, :)

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com