watercolor for cardmakers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

A tag that turned into a card....

Well one of the things I have been trying to do is use some of my cartridges that have been collecting dust and the boxes are aging and showing signs of it but not from use.  On this card I used the Tags Bags Boxes &More.  I started this off with just making a tag.  I really didn't think I would be turning it into a card but that is what I ended up doing!!!  The tag and hearts came from cuts on my cricut .  Now of course i decided to try a little stamping and used craft paper as my base and some dye ink pads and stamps.  And I am sure there are others out there that buy things and then hoard them and never use them ....  well i actually broke into my Tim Holtz stash and use some on this card. 



Has anyone found that M's paper in 8x8 size... well I did and its not to bad and perfect for valentines day.


  I guess you could call this my junk card since i used so many different elements but I choose to think of it as my shabby chic valentine !!!!!

As always thanks for stopping by and taking a look , your comments are always so appreciated!!!

Sandi (daveshunny)

2 comments:

Pink Lady's Paradise said...

Very creative. I sometimes love to take the journey my crafting takes me on. You think you are working on one thing and it turns to something else. I like to be spontaneous like that!

Thanks for the inspiration,
Cindy :)

Chasn Paper said...

I don't think it's too much! I think it's just right! Love the shabby look to it, Great card Sandi!