watercolor for cardmakers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

What do you do when you cant sleep????

Well that will teach me.... was in bed reading last night and I fell asleep way to early!!!!  The only problem was at about 2:30 in the morning I woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed!!!!  So as not to disturb my hubby I went into my room and worked on a card.  I really wanted to make a font card and you wouldn't believe all the fonts I have let alone the ones I have carts for!!!  I bought a package of sticky Alphas called Sparkle Alpha Stax for 3.00 that have 15ea adhesive letters """390 letters" per pkg!!!  Of course I had to doodle them up a little!!!
Then I did a little stamping and embossing but I must of been a little dizzy because my stamping went up hill on the happy happy happy happy one!!!!

I used Birthday Bash's elephant and welded a hat from the dog cut to make him more party like.  Of course I couldn't find the right shade of paper with polka dots so I had to stamp it after it was cut out!!! 
Inked with black soot one of my favorites for inking!!

Fiskar Border punch was used when I made all the layers for the background!! 

And the finished product



Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my craziness in the middle of the night!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is adorable! I had the same problem the other night as I was awake for hours. I read the message boards because I didn't trust myself to create anything. LOL

dml

Anonymous said...

I like it when people come together and share opinions.
Great site, keep it up!

Feel free to surf to my homepage: someone like you